We picked out our top five favourite things this Fall.
1. LOUIS VUITTON hiking boot.
2. GIVENCHY khaki green backpack – A backpack that doubles up as a duffel bag is a practical, no-brainer choice for us. Coupled with massive street cred – thanks to its urbane military green hue and utilitarian zippers, this stylishly functional bag is a keeper!
3. TONI & GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe styling pomade – Toni & Guy’s latest styling pomade from its Hair Meet Wardrobe series, responsible for the sleek and graphic Spock-inspired hairstyles of Vivienne Westwood’s A/W’14 menswear show, is ideal for creating the polished hairstyles that are right on-trend this Fall. We also love the smooth non-stick gloss it lends to some of our inherently dry and fine hair texture.
4. RALPH LAUREN Black Safari Flying Tourbillon – Loving the organic, antique-looking wood detail on the dial of this mechanical time-telling gem.
5. RAF SIMONS X STERLING RUBY open-neck knitted sweater – Art and fashion consummate immaculately in this compelling, statement-making knitted sweater that not only boasts hefty fashion currency but lends its wearer serious artistic cred as well – thanks to the eye-snapping fabric panels that underscore artist Sterling Ruby’s punk-influenced DIY aesthetics.