Model Of the Year 2020
As Singapore’s premier men’s fashion magazine, we believe that our local guys have what it takes to face off with international male models on the world stage, which is why we’re providing the platform for them to make an impression.
Now, the Men’s Folio Model of the Year competition is back on the hunt for the next male Asian breakout face. Those who enter are in the running for a fashion feature in Men’s Folio, lensed by a professional photographer.
We’re officially open for submissions so don’t hide your brothers / bro-friends / boyfriends too. Sign them up and show them to us. Share them with the world. You’ll never know who makes the cut.
Submissions will close on 30 June 2020, 6 p.m. Shortlisted contestants will be required to come down to the Heart Media office at St Andrew’s Centre, 250 Tanjong Pagar Road, #05-02, Singapore 088541 for a physical casting.
Entrants will have to comply with the following conditions: Entrants must be between 18 to 30 years old, and must be based in Singapore. Entrants who have existing representation must provide proof from their agency authorising their entry into the competition.
Any queries on the competition may be also directed to [email protected]
DON'T MISS| Most Popular
- This Is Under Armour Ambassador Allan Wu’s Full Body Home Workout
- Porcelain’s Pauline Ng on Her Business Beliefs and COVID-19
- #MensFolioMeets the Man Behind Local Hydrophonics Farm “Artisan Green”
- #DeliveryDiaries — Chef Paul Lim on Fat Prince’s Delivery Menu
- #MensFolioMeets the Men Behind Asia’s First Climate Positive Gin